Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wife, mother, AUTHOR??

Today I went with John on a field trip to the children's theater which gave me time to chat with his wonderful teacher a bit. She said the students' writing prompt for the morning was..."if you could ask any author any question, who would you ask and what would you ask them?"

Guess which "author" John chose?

ME!!!

Now, before you go searching amazon.com for my latest novel, there is no published work out there by me (unless you read the Kentucky Kernel at the University of Kentucky in the late '90s).

He is referring to none other than the author of this very BLOG as the one to whom he'd like to pose a question. In his eyes, banging away on this blog makes me very official.

And the question? Where is the blog reader who lives furthest away from us?

And the answer? India. I had a comment from somebody in New Delhi. I'm still in shock over that one.

No comments: