Monday, June 8, 2009

2nd grade writing prompts: Take 4

What are your parents' jobs?

My parent's jobs are, well, my dads job is enginering. He gets payed by money. My moms job is being a mother and she get's payed by wonderfull children. Their jobs are great.

____________________

Note from the mom who apparently is very rich (especially this summer): So, my friend Sarah said it best when she posted this as her status update: "Sarah thinks that her ability to change her Facebook status will be severely limited this summer." I'd like to change one thing about that statement to make it my own (that was a tribute to AI's Randy Jackson) and say that my ability to update the blog will be severely limited this summer. Wow--the kids are BUSY and HIGH-MAINTENANCE! You go 9 months out of the year with school in session and begin to think they're all grown up until summer break.

We leave for vacation with my family in a few days....YEAH!!! Here's to a repeat of last summer's great trip!

No comments: