Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Upcoming Auditions

In case you're interested....

"The Biggest Loser" is hosting an open casting call for next season on February 28 here in downtown Nashville at the Wildhorse Saloon. I've always wanted to workout with Bob & Jillian, but I'm thinking I wouldn't qualify...

SO, if weight loss isn't your thing, consider joining me as I **consider** joining the open casting call for "Can You Duet?". It's coming up on March 7, also at the Wildhorse Saloon. I'm considering bribery or blackmail on a few of my friends who have been known to pick up a karaoke mic with me. My good friend Anna and I have a few options....she & I have been known to do a rousing rendition of "Material Girl", complete with 80's dance moves.

Or, maybe I can talk our friend Kevin into auditioning with me. We've just about perfected our "Copacabana" routine.

Serious things to think about here...

No comments: