Sunday, April 19, 2009

Maddy's School Of Beauty

This morning I was getting ready for church when Maddy asked if I would help her get dressed. I stopped mid-point while putting my makeup on and went into her room to pick out her clothes and fix her hair.

She asked if I could read her a book after we got her ready, but I told her I had to finish putting my makeup on.

She studied my face for a moment before declaring, "Yes, you still need to do your eyebrows, do your eyelashes [mascara] and put on lipstick."

Would you know she was exactly right?!? That was all I had left to do--those 3 tasks were yet to be done and by just looking at my face, she knew.

Michael was even more amazed than I was when I told him the story. He has been looking at this same face for 13 years now and couldn't have even come close to telling me what makeup was left to be applied.

Little girls are so much fun!!!
And, speaking of beauty....I had to post this beautiful picture of the little lady herself:

No comments: