Monday, November 21, 2011

60 seconds with a four year old

This was our conversation at a single red stoplight the other morning on my way to the Y:

"Mama. Mom. Mom? Do you know what's in your head? It's a brain. Mama. Do you know what's inside Lightning McQueen's car? Nothing. Mama. Do you know how I say Amen?  I say it like this: AMEN.  Mama? Do you know how babies say Amen?  They say it like this:  amen. Mama? Do you remember when I was two? I used to be two. Do you remember when I was two? How did I say Amen when I was two? Mama? Did you know there is a Lightning McQueen toy that has eyes that move? Mama. Did you know that I'm going to be five at my next birthday? Mama. Do you want to play Zhu Zhu pets with me today? Mama. Can you turn up the radio? Mama. Do you know how much I love you? So much."

:)

Apparently, when he's not busy talking, he's also a photojournalist, documenting his days on my ipod touch.  Here is a small sampling of his latest photographic works....There wasn't enough bandwidth to post all the pictures on my camera roll here. 

No comments: