Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving: what it all boils down to...

First things first....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!   We had all the typical crafts make their way home to us this year from the three schools....  We've got hand-print traced turkeys, cone shaped teepees, pilgrim & Indian stickers on a landscape...and so much more.  (Feels like I'm perpetually drowning in arts & crafts over here, people!)  Anyway, Maddy brought her main project home from school this week and it was too good to keep to myself!     
Introducing...."My Thankful Pouch."  Included are a series of cards that state what she is thankful for.  We have the expected "I am thankful for my family...I am thankful for my home..." type of sentiments, but I snapped a few pics of the standout cards.  Feel free to use these as inspiration for when you come up short during your family's feast/time of thankfulness.  And never, ever forget this most important profound thought:  "WITHOUT THE SUN & EARTH, WE COULD NOT LIVE."



I need clothing to live.  I like my new shoes.
I am thankful for me.  Without Sun & Earth We could not live.
Plants give us food and oxygen.  I love my cosins [cousins].
I have freedom.  Freedom is when you can say things that you want to say.  We need electricity to see.

No comments: