Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Centennial Post Celebration

Drumroll please.....

We've hit 100 posts!

I've been racking my brain for something fun and special to do to commemorate such a special event....but I've come up with NOTHING. The kids ate my brain and I have poured all my creativity into the Thanksgiving treats I've had to make this past week, so I got nothin' for ya. I asked for questions or requests to make this post oh so personal to all my readers. But the only people who responded were the same 3 "anonymous" readers from Jackson, Baton Rouge, and Toledo who submitted questions last time. I am choosing not to print those questions because I am getting a little tired of hearing from those three.

So, let's skip the Centennial Post Celebration and move onto talking about much more exciting things....like FOOD!

Next post, please. #101 shall be a tribute to sweet potatoes. Give me a few minutes and I'll download my pics. And yes, I do have pics of sweet potatoes.

EDITED on 11/27/08:
I've been told that my jab at the anonymous readers and the fact that their questions did not get printed has stirred a debate that I'm not thankful for all my fans, oops, um, I mean readers.

I have a confession to make. Truth be told, I don't have that many readers, so any time I refer to the "anonymous" readers who submit questions....well, that would be ME.

[honestly, I thought it was glaringly obvious that it was me all along! Didn't plan on having to clear that up...maybe I have more readers than I realize?]

No comments: