Monday, November 17, 2008

Friday night--what it was NOT

Michael went out with the guys Friday night to see the new James Bond movie (which totally stunk, by the way--he said it was a huge disappointment!) so my friend and neighbor Anna came over to pass the time with her two little boys. Picture this: it was 2 adults, a 7 yr old, 4 yr old, 3 yr old and 2 babies. After she left, she left the following message on my facebook page:

My dearest Ellen: It was so lovely spending the evening with you and your precious family. I so enjoyed our quiet time together while the kids quietly played. Elias and Will built such an amazing tower of blocks...complete with a color coordinated pattern. You must tell me your secret of how you got Maddy to speak in French so fluently...that must have taken some convincing to get her to switch from Latin to French. And that John - what a piano genius! I need to get back to homeschooling Cohen now - he always gets stumped on long division problems. Oh - and I must have that recipe for that no fat, no calorie and cholesterol free dessert you made. It was delectable! Sincerely, Anna

;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds just like what went on at my house on Friday night.