Friday, November 21, 2008

Over the top: HSM3 party


My friend/neighbor Hollye sent me the link to this:


They had it for the High School Musical 3 movie release a few weeks ago and I'll just say it was elaborate.

The invitations had red, white and gold M&Ms in a little case....(Wildcat colors, for those of you not yet in the know) along with a VIP movie pass thingy on a lanyard for them to wear around their neck. I don't know why they bothered with that, though, because I'm sure you could hardly see it for the red or white feather boa they had on as well.

What's that? A Boa?
Let me explain:
Here's a direct quote from the page:


"Gold purses double as gift bags (or “swag bags” in Hollywood terms!) filled with monogram jewelry and stationery, as well as plenty of HSM goodies. Chairs were backed with “Reserved” signs and red and white feather boas, which make for great party pictures!"


OK, ignore all my sarcastic jabs at the 10 year olds who don't know how good they have it. Truly, if I'm going to be honest, those of you who know me well....know....that....I....SO WISH I WAS THE 10 YEAR OLD's BFF!!!!

1 comment:

Hollye said...

You should check out more on that blog. She gave a baby shower for Alison Sweeney and photos of all the stuff are on there. There are actually 3 or 4 blog posts about the shower. It was so dang cute.