Thursday, August 21, 2008

All Things High School Musical


I'm officially in countdown mode for HSM3's debut at the big screen. October 24 is the big day and I am a big fan. If I were buying school supplies for myself, you better believe I'd have a Trapper Keeper with Troy on the front of it. Oh, what's that? They don't make Trapper Keeper's anymore? Well, whatever--I've said that I was born too early...this could've been my "thing" when I was growing up, so now instead I live vicariously through my children's HSM experiences, pretending to be there for them, but if you know me well, I'm actually there for ME.


A bit of a reality check, however...one day I casually and humbly mentioned to someone that I thought I would make a good Gabriella or Sharpay in a local production of HSM. They replied, "it's much more likely that you'd be cast as Gabriella's MOTHER." Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are watching HSM 2 right this second!!