Saturday, August 23, 2008

Baseball now has something to offer the ladies as well...



Have you ever attended a baseball game, feeling enthusiastic about the team, but less than enthralled about your split ends? Flat hair got you feeling down and unable to do the wave? Did the 7th inning stretch not mean so much to you in light of your dark roots?

Well, no more, ladies, no more!

There is a solution. And why somebody didn't think of this sooner, I'll never know.

We went to a baseball game tonight with some friends and you'll never guess who we saw there giving haircuts during the game: OUR HAIRDRESSER! Sweet Hannah from Great Clips (yes, I get my hair cut at Great Clips) was there, giving haircuts for charity. A $5 donation to the Children's Hospital got you into see Hannah for a little mid-game haircut.

Kirsten had been wanting to get in to see her soon and I was planning to take Maddy this week, so we just killed two birds with one stone. It couldn't have worked out better! Too bad we missed part of the game while we were doing this, but it was a sacrifice worthwhile. ;o)


"Before"

"During"



"After"



Kirsten gets in on the haircut action



And...then there were fireworks after the game. My kids are incapable of watching any fireworks without fingers in their ears, but they enjoy them anyways.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really starting to reconsider ever going out in public with you. I fear any activity will be photographed and end up on your blog. With your high traffic/readership, who knows what could happen to my sterling public reputation.......