Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome! So glad you clicked by...

Well, here it is! The big debut! The grand opening! The post I’ve been writing in my head for a year. This is it!!! And………..wouldn’t you know, I have nothing to say. The whole “blog” thing is a new obsession for me. I’ve been reading other blogs for a short time and have been thus inspired to post all of my family’s secrets and “junk”…um, I mean, all my family’s interesting and compelling happenings on the information superhighway.

So, here goes: I'm blogging, I'm finally blogging. Blog Blog bloggity Blog. Can't believe it. I'm still blogging. And..............I was hoping I would have something to blog if I stalled for a bit, but I still don't.

OK, so here's what's going on: Currently, my blonde baby is underneath my feet pulling on computer cords. 7 yr old boy and 4 yr old girl are fighting over a single couch pillow. I can only assume there is gold from Fort Knox rather than cotton stuffing inside the pillow of contention because there are 7 IDENTICAL couch pillows within reaching distance of both children...yet the battle rages on. And, now dinner waits to be cooked, so I must sign off and go. More interesting posts to come, I promise. Things can only get better, obviously.

No comments: