Saturday, September 13, 2008

Goodbye 31, Hello 32!


Sept 13, 1976 was the day my life changed forever: the day I was born. Today, I shall celebrate!


However, because 31 was simply fabulous, I want to give it a proper farewell. Here's my list of things that made 31 what it was:


*I gave birth! Will was born shortly after my 31st birthday last year.

*I set a personal record by running the Country Music 1/2 Marathon in 2h:15m.

*I lost 40 pounds...baby weight. YIKES!

*We celebrated 10 years of marital bliss in May by cruising to the Bahamas.

*We took Maddy off a horrible asthma drug that made her act psycho.

*Had a hilarious and extreme-fun weekend away to Monteagle with my girlfriends in June.

*Spent a great week in Florida with my family.

*Neighborhood Driveway Happy Hours this summer were a blast.

*I started a blog. You're reading it now.

*I joined facebook. Yes, I know, it was long overdue.

As the day progresses, I may add a few more. If I'm missing something, let me know & I'll add it on!

No comments: