Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random Updates

If you've been reading for a couple of weeks, you're probably wondering how a few things I've blogged turned out. (I flatter myself, don't I? You haven't given these things a second thought since the minute you logged off your computer, but just humor me and act like you've been DYING to know the latest here...)

*Early Riser Will is still an early riser. Operation Sleep Later is still going on. I think we're losing. It's in his genes to wake up at 5:15 a.m. We need to surrender and just get used to going to bed at 8:30 when our kids do.

*Gas shortage seems to be over. I filled up yesterday afternoon with no wait. (But I still haven't gotten my pedicure yet. It's embarrassing.)

*The new flooring has been ordered & the installer has been scheduled! Oct 7-9 is when we're getting the new floors. The garage sale is next weekend when we'll be setting the bounced-on furniture out for the early birds.

*No, we never went to the State Fair to see the skunks. Several of you have asked about that one.

*My frozen PB&J sandwiches are still completely awesome. It has taken one of my least favorite chores completely off my radar. I don't even think about it anymore! Just wonderful--


More later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you trying out a SCL format? Has redecorating fever hit your blog as well? It's nice.

Hollye said...

I have a question about your PB&Js. Are you putting htem in just regular ziplocks or are you wrapping them in plastic wrap or wax paper first?

Ellen said...

Just regular ol' zip locks!

It has saved me so much time in the mornings and I PROMISE the sandwiches taste just as normal as can be.