Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Biggest Loser, Week 4, Part 1, Oct 7

Welcome back to the ranch!

This week’s show will be cut short by an hour to make room for the Presidential debate.

“Bend your knees or I’m going to break them with this pole!” Jillian says to Shellay. Now that would certainly be motivating, wouldn’t it?

Trainer Tips: So, I can take ‘em or leave ‘em. In the first one, Jillian recommends doing jumping jacks during each commercial break to burn 300 calories while you watch the Biggest Loser. That’s a great idea…except the pizza I ate for dinner is still sitting in my stomach.

Endurance challenge:
Looks a little torturous. Tank full of water, merely a bar to hold onto and stand on…hold on the longest and win the challenge. That would kill your arms! Wow, at 45 minutes, still nobody has dropped out. Oops--there goes the first two. I cannot believe how long this is going on. 100 minutes now. Down to 2 ladies for the final 2!

Vicky pulls it out! Poor Amy…107 minutes of torture for nothing. WAIT! Not for nothing. Vicky gives them a care package too. She was a gracious winner.

Jillian is about to go off on her team in the gym. I am so scared of her. I would have nightmares about her. You can betcha if she gave me “homework” I would be terrified NOT to do it.

Can’t believe Amy just left the gym.

AND…no weigh in tonight. Will have to wait until tomorrow night for that.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Hollye said...

I was glad to see Vicky give the care package to Amy. I'll be honest...I don't like Vicky and Brady AT all. And the orange team is starting to grate on my nerves.

Ellen said...

Hollye:
Heba (orange team) is growing on me. Brady has some anger and control issues that tend to flare at the ranch. I was really glad to see Vicky give the care package to Amy too. Can you believe that Amy left the gym when Jillian was yelling at them?

Thanks for watching with me!