Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Biggest Loser Week 7, 10/28

Bob starts with a heart-to-heart to Vicky & Brady. I can’t really read Brady. Last week, I was so sure that he threw the weigh in (I still think so), but he pulled off a relatively convincing performance for Bob. Aha!, However, Bob seems to be onto Vicky’s devious streak.

Challenge: This or That
[Total aside: Have you guys seen the book “Eat This, Not That”? Great book. Has some shocking revelations in it about what to eat when you go out.]

Teams have to decide between two choices--which is the healthier plate of food. I thought they were all pretty obvious until the last one with Heba and Michelle (the grilled chicken burrito and the 18 bottles of light beer).

Team Blue and Team Black Controversy
Before I get to the he said/she said situation…One super annoying aspect of this show occurs when they return from commercial break. They play the 30 seconds that happened right before the commercial….AGAIN. We have to see, not a recap, but the exact same footage two times.

OK, back to the controversy at hand. Heba vs. Phil.

I never thought I’d say this, but I kinda miss the guys from last season (remember Mark, Dan, Roger and Mark‘s brother?). They REALLY annoyed me with all their “Team Blue” /Man Power/Testosterone driven workouts followed by bonding and tears.

Why, you ask, do I eat my words from last season and say that I'd like them back? Because there are far too many girls in this house right now. We need some more men in there to balance out the emotions! Heba is being so passive aggressive…”I’m the bigger person. I will forgive him. I can look Phil the eye and pity him…He doesn’t deserve to have a quality person in his life like me….”

Physical Challenge
Harnessed in the air, they are somehow rigged into a pulley system balanced with their own body weight? I didn’t quite catch the whole explanation, but it looks quite grueling. Talk about rope burn! Their poor hands will need some Burt’s Bees salve after this.

Renee is amazing. The fact that she hung on to 918 pounds for any amount of time…that’s just simply amazing. Heba was right that she is the Bionic woman when it comes to challenges.

Blue team won their first challenge. They will pick one black team member’s weight to discount at the weigh in.

Weigh In
Black Team:
Michelle: 200 (Lost 2 pounds)
***Her weight won’t count. This kind of backfired on the blue team--I guess they were banking on her having a big number.
Renee: 222 (Lost 3 pounds)
Colleen: 177 (Lost 2 pounds)
Phil: 269 (Lost 3 pounds)

Blue Team:
Brady: 270 (Lost 13 pounds)
****That is such a farce!!! He water loaded last week and so this amount shows the weight loss of 2 weeks. I hate it when they cheat. Michelle totally knows what’s going on. Bob…still playing dumb and acts like Brady just worked really hard and pulled it out.
Vicky: 201 (Lost 2 pounds)
Heba: 247 (Lost 6 pounds)
Amy C: 187 (Lost 6 pounds)
Blue team kicked the black team’s hiney in the weigh in. Even if Brady hadn’t cheated…they still would’ve won with just the girl’s stats.

Who’s Going Home?
Phil is talking like he wants to go home!
Wonder who…
….and it’s…..Phillip.
How’s he look now? Great! He really looks good--I like his new image with the total shaved head and goatee. Looks great.

2 comments:

Hollye said...

Vicky is EVIL. Even Brian said that he can not stand the two of them. And them attacking the black team during dinner was stupid. I use to like Heba, but I'm not so sure anymore....

Hollye said...

ARG! We are watching this in DVR and it's like freakin' high school!