Monday, October 20, 2008

Last time, I promise!

Ok, I have blogged about our home improvements WAY past the point of deemed appropriateness, but since so many of you have asked...I will post, for the last time, I PROMISE, pictures of our new furniture...the completed look downstairs.

In case you're a new reader, I'll let you catch up for a minute.
First, click here to see some befores.
Now, click here to see some durings.
Now click here to see the afters.
Now...proceed below to see the final, final, afters:


New table & chairs! We got a "gathering" height table--bar-height. I love it. It's so comfy to sit around and chat. It is a 48" square table, or you flip the sides up to make it a 60" round. Had some family in town this past weekend and we were able to sit 7 around it with plenty of room to spare. I figure we can get up to 9-10 around very comfortably. This is a VAST improvement over our old table that struggled to seat 4 people. I need to have a party!!!! Wanna come?




The breakfast bar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ellen-It looks awesome!
keith