Thursday, October 2, 2008

The many meanings of the word "love"


I just woke up from a fabulous dream. I was going to be an understudy in the next big Disney movie. I had to learn all the steps and dances and songs and just hope & pray that some cute young starlet sprained her ankle and couldn't perform.....and I would dash in to save the day and steal America's heart

To top it all off....one of the Jonas brothers fell in love with me. MADLY in love.

When I told Michael this morning, I expected him to be just absolutely green with envy and wildly jealous. Instead, he said:

"When you say he was 'in love' with you, don't you mean 'in love' like you love your mom?"


....do you think he was subtly hinting that I am....gasp...aging!?!? Surely not!


Anyways, that didn't quite go like I expected...



On another note--


we're just 3 short weeks away from High School Musical 3's big screen debut! Who's going with me?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so there! I am actually thinking of taking Sydney to one of the early shows on the day it comes out, while older kids are still in school! We CAN'T wait!

Hollye said...

Okay...I'm seeing a whole other side of Ellen and it is cracking me up!

Anonymous said...

book the sitter -- we'll go "preview" opening day. To see if it's ok for kids to see of course -- not because WE'RE dying to learn the new songs or see if Troy and Gabriella break up before prom.....