Monday, October 13, 2008

Facebook Flair

One of my latest "hobbies" has been facebook. Just joined (was I the last Gen-X'er on earth who hadn't joined?) this fall and it's been fun to catch up with old friends and keep up with current ones.

So, on facebook, people send "flair"....it's basically a button they've picked out or designed that suits my personality or a cause I believe in. Here are a few of my most recent favorites...
The one at the top is especially fitting to post here. My friends are all leary of going anywhere with me since I always have a camera ready and my mind is always looking for blog-worthy moments.
OK, onto some others:

I do like to sing. Any genre. Just for fun. Karaoke is especially fun.



Last week in my "I've been tagged!" post, I mentioned what a sun-hog I used to be (still am?) in item #6. I believe my UV ray-free friend Amy made this one for me.

Owensboro, KY is THE BBQ CAPITAL of the world! (No, not Memphis! Not St. Louis!) If you've ever been to my hometown, then I'm sure you've been to Moonlite.

Long before Troy & Gabriella, there was Zack & Kelly. SAVED BY THE BELL. This was a major part of my tween years. And teen years. Oh, who am I kidding? I loved it in college and still watch the reruns on TBS in the mornings!

No comments: