Friday, October 31, 2008

Various Asundry for Friday 10/31

Currently Reading: Darcy's Story. It's a "spin off" of Pride & Prejudice--the whole story is told from Darcy's point of view. Well written. I'm waiting for Michael to finish reading The Shack, but truth be told, I started it and got to the part where the Great Sadness occurs and haven't been able to pick it back up. Since I do most of my reading at bedtime, I can't read that kind of stuff right before I go to sleep.

Currently Celebrating: 3.5 pounds lost! Thank you Sparkpeople!

Currently Bemoaning: Going to the class Fall party this afternoon at John's school. 20 kids hyped up on sugar....added to having Maddy and Will with me while I man some activity station, well, it's not my idea of fun.

Currently Drinking: Diet Coke, of course!

Currently Anticipating: not having an 8 am soccer game in the morning; bowling birthday party for Maddy's friend tomorrow afternoon; Trunk or Treat @ church; exciting weekend stuff for the new church plant we're a part of; sweet potato casserole at Thanksgiving; finding some Reese's cups in Maddy's candy bucket tomorrow and gobbling them up since she's allergic to nuts...oh, wait, that doesn't fit in with my "currently celebrating" from above...

Current Ringtone on cell phone: HSM3 song "Now or Never." Call me. I'd love to hear it again.

Currently Needing to Do: TAKE A SHOWER. WASH MY HAIR. APPLY MAKEUP. All preferably before Will wakes up from his nap. Otherwise, it just doesn't get done.

On that note, I believe I'll sign off and take care of that. The students in John's class would be quite appreciative if his mother showed up not smelling like the gym...

No comments: