Saturday, October 18, 2008

High School Musical 3 COUNTDOWN is on!

OK, I've held this in as long as I could, but now I am about to burst and must tell you my big news:

I got tickets to a private screening of HSM3 on THURSDAY NIGHT (yes, before it opens on Friday).

I just saw a preview for it on TV this morning and got goosebumps and tears in my eyes. (No, I'm serious.)

One small catch--I need you all to begin praying and fasting now that we get in. It's apparently a big deal and is first come first serve to those who have the vouchers--must get there early to get in.

Anybody have a sleeping bag I can borrow on Wednesday night?

1 comment:

Hollye said...

I've seen the lines for those preview things and they turned away over 150 people for '21' one night when we were there. It was nuts. You better find a sitter and camp out all day!

I thought of you the other day when I saw Zack Efron on one of the late night shows. They were talking about fans and the host said, "do you call those crazed fans" and Zack said, "no, we call them MOMS!" HA! I do like HSM, but I think I will wait until it comes out on video. There is no way I could handle a theater full of tweens for a couple of hours!